Karen
Saturday, December 18, 2004

Shopping (not) Spree

Went shopping with Mello, Nat and Shane today. Haha. Everyone, clap for me! The Princess of Shopping only bought a pair of pretty hoop earrings today. Which were on 20% off, and very very nice! Charkwa> I think they might be what you're looking for. I remember u said u wanted hoops at our last spree. Maybe u can get them too!

Well it was really quite fun, just walking around (in circles, sometimes!), helping Shane and Mello pick out Christmas gifts. I should be a personal shopper. I love shopping! Doesn't matter if it's for myself or for other people. Anybody need my services? I can do it for free. *grin*

On a pfffffft note, I'm not feeling too pleased with some people, shall refrain from saying who and about what. But I just wish that sometimes people would be a bit more responsible, try to be more sensitive to others, and all-in-all, don't behave so stupidly sometimes.

On an even more pffffft note, I think my Christmas presents are ugly. =( As I was complaining to Eric, I didn't know the effects of UHU glue until it was too late. How can it smudge permanent marker????? *rant rant rant* Sigh.


lying among the petals 5:30 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • New Blog!It's been ages and ages since I've blogge...