Friday, February 25, 2005
Little things make you happyHanging out with San made me happy today. We had good conversation, good ice blended chocolate, and a fabulous time looking at stuff in town.Another thing that made me happy? While we were at Borders Coffee Bean having our blended chocolates, we saw Mr Fahy!!!! Haven't seen him in ages.... And ages and ages! San spotted him first, waving his arms frantically at his friend while explaining something... it was the swift arm movements that got her attention. Ohhh how I truly miss that!!! I remember him describing the Green-Eyed Monster to us in his loud booming voice and waving his arms around in the same fashion as he did today. *reminisces* So when he looked in our direction, I started waving like crazy, and he came out to talk to San and I for awhile. I really miss CJ, and all the teachers. Although we always dreaded his lessons because we never knew what to expect, they were also really fun, because we never knew what to expect! And I miss popping Skittles like crazy in order to keep awake and alert to answer questions at a moment's notice. Or passing ham-and-cheese sandwiches from under my table to Sheena. Sigh. Talking to Mr Fahy today really brought back fond memories of CJ, and when I said I was majoring in Lit, he seemed really happy. Gave me one of those bearded smiles. Haha. Oh and for those who know what I'm talking about.... he changed his tie!!!! It has a pointed bottom now instead of those flat ones. Haha. But when I asked him where were his flat-bottomed ties, he dug out a red one from his bag. Haha. Things never do change that much, even after 3 years. So meeting him brightened up my day even further, and I felt very bouncy after that. I can't wait to go back to CJ this coming Saturday for CSS Games Day. Wheeeee!!!! Back to the J Block and the grandstand!So with fond memories of CJ lingering, I end this entry that professes my eternal love for the school and the people that made 2001 and 2002 years that i will never forget.
lying among the petals 2:54 PM