Thursday, March 31, 2005
Bloody lightning
Netto woke me up this morning according to plan, and I even had the willpower to not fall back into bed. Woke up semi-energized, raring to sit my ass down to do my essay that's due on Friday. So I had my breakfast, said hi to my dogs and settled in to read all my notes so I could do my essay.
All in good time, right?
WRONG.
After I got done with all the notes, and was ready to analyse the questions that were posted for us, the weather got wonderfully suitable to hibernate and do my essay in, cos it started to rain. Yippie, right?
WRONG.
Along with the rain came lightning.
And well... I don't know where the hell Starhub positions their stupid antenna or whatever, but the lightning hit it and the Starhub internet connection in Kovan area GOT CUT OFF!!!
You can imagine my horror when I tried to open my internet explorer and my startup page didn't come on!!!! MY ESSAY QUESTIONS WERE STUCK IN IVLE AND I COULDN'T ACCESS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they didn't get it fixed until 8pm.
So here I am, with nothing to hand in, and having to skip my class tomorrow so I can finish the damn essay.
Life can't get any more annoying than this.
lying among the petals 2:46 PM