Karen
Friday, May 20, 2005

Because Melch said I had to


THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Karen
2. Weng
3. RenRen (only for my Lestero!)


THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Princess Karen
2. Misty
3. Wengy


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Hair
2. Shoulders
3. Nails


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Legs
2. Tummy
3. Arms


THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Teochew
2. Chinese
3. What else is there??


THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. That all my loved ones will leave me
2. Lizards
3. Big Boulders


THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Time with my dogs
2. Lots of water
3. Lipgloss


THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Ring
2. My hideous specs
3. Bright blue undies


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Robbie Williams
2. Diana Krall
3. The Beatles


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Why
2. Open Arms
3. I Will Be Here


THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Absolute trust
2. Acceptance
3. Love


TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. Funshine Bear is my favourite care bear
2. Blue is my favourite highliter colour
3. I think lions are cool


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Shoulders
2. Eyes
3. Height


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Reading
2. Shopping
3. Playing with my dogs


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Stop sneezing
and dripping mucus
2. Watch a romantic comedy
3. Finish my book (which I'll do after I'm done with this)


THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. Vet
2. Teacher
3. Journalist


THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Egypt
2. Hawaii
3. Antarctica


THREE KID’S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Emily
2. Tristan
3. Ethan


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Make sure that everyone I love knows that I Love Them
2. Own at least 5 dogs, all at the same time.
3. To find that one special guy.


THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. Roughhousing is fun.
2. Short red dresses are hot, right boys?
3. I like dirty dancing. (I suspect guys like it better than girls do)


THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. My room is pink with flowers painted on the walls.
2. I have loads of clothes but one of my regular complains is "I have nothing to wear. How???"
3. The phone is my best friend.


THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Heath Ledger.
2. Prince William.
3. Julia Stiles.


THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Ewen, Nat, Mello, Jeannette
2. Angie, San, Nik, Ming.
3. Oops I cheated.

lying among the petals 7:42 AM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • A Little RespectI just watched The Amazing Race Fi...
  • The TaiTai Life #2Well.. what can I say? Angie put...
  • The TaiTai Life #1I had high tea with my lecturer ...
  • What You Really Think Of Your FriendsOwen is your ...
  • Boho is funIt was real nice seeing some of my CJ s...
  • The sun is shining!The weather today was wonderful...
  • Mount Faber is gorgeousI really love Mount Faber. ...
  • Painful cheeks *hurhur*Had a photo shoot today at ...
  • Hello HolidaysI woke up at noon today. It's been a...
  • Celebrate good times!This day has taken too long t...