Friday, May 13, 2005
Mount Faber is gorgeous
I really love Mount Faber. I can't believe I've never hung out there before. The shoot really gave me the opportunity to see how gorgeous the place is, especially the hilly greens, and the view of the city-scape. And the breeze!! =) I love it! I love it!!!
The shoot at Hill Bistro was really fun, especially since we were given a massively wonderful f.r.e.e dinner and desserts. Oooooo yummy. Plus Altivo is a super nice place to chill out. Nice comfy chairs and music! I likeyyyy.
All in all I enjoyed myself at Mount Faber the past 2 days... I think I like being on top of the world. =)
Overlooking the cityscape! Ahhh so pretty!
Here I am, looking pretty pleased with the gorgeous view. Love the place!
Well although the shoot yesterday ended rather late, my cab-fare to Zouk was sponsored by the nice people at Mount Faber! So I made it to Mambo in good time, and I barely had to queue to get in too. Luck was with me, cos I got a locker to dump my huge bag! And what can I say? Mambo / Phuture didn't disappoint.. although I did see someone that I could live without seeing. Ah well. At least the company was great, and had a few surprise people who appeared too. Hanging with Angie, Irene, Ewen, Nat, Pok, Mel.W etc was fun.. and supper at Newton after Zouk was good too. Although it rained and it was freezing. Absolutely freezing. I was quite happy to get home actually. I can't stand it when it rains when I'm out.
Irene and I at Newton after Zouk. I look zonked!The past few days have been gooooooodd... fun stuff to do, good company, good food.. What else can I ask for? Shopping with Angie today was fun, especially when we were hobnobbing at the Isetan sale. Fabulous! =) I got 3 new tops today, and I must say they were pretty good bargains. *waves tops around* And dinner with Irene and Angie was as usual very nice, 1stly cos of the food, 2ndly the company, and 3rdly, the Conversation. I hope there's more of this stuff to come in the next couple of weeks.. I could really get used to this life. *beam*
lying among the petals 2:57 PM