Karen
Sunday, May 01, 2005

And the sun shines down...

What a gorgeous Saturday afternoon. What on earth am I doing, sitting here and attempting to humour myself by colouring in my S.E.A text with yellow, green, pink, and blue highliters? The neon is getting to me.

I wonder if I should have gone to the library today. I thought that it'd be ok cos everyone's not at home, so I have the house to myself to study. But now I crave company. Preferably company that hasn't finished their exams yet. Meaning that hanging out in the library today would have been as perfect as it can get at this rotten time of the sem.

Well well. Congrats to all who have finished their exams, especially Melch, who was so sweet as to deliver a ton of junk food to the library for us yesterday. We have another week to finish it. *mournful look* Thank you Melch! And thanks for not giving us a smart-arsewipe look for ending exams before us. We can actually feel the sympathy. =) (I'm really not being sarcastic)

Went out for supper at Newton last night with Angie and Irene. The conversation and the food was g.o.o.d. Stingray, hokkien mee, and or-lua. But now I feel a bit guilty, cos we got home late, which pushed my wake-up time this morning to 10.30am. But still, it was good fun. Thanks Irene ( I know you'll read this sooner or later, you voyeur!) for picking us up and dropping me off home. I hope you liked Owen and Sunshine. =)

What a time to have a public holiday. Now we have a 3-day weekend, meaning that the library will be closing at 4pm tmr AND Monday. What am I going to do? I don't think I can be productive anywhere except in the library. Can anyone suggest where else I can go to study (besides YIH)? Prereq: I NEED AIRCON.

lying among the petals 5:42 AM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • A post to cheer myself upI'm in the library, and i...
  • The Dreaded PaperExamHorrendous. I couldn't decide...
  • That's All It TakesOneOne asshole to steal your es...
  • The non-existent weekendI don't know how I've mana...
  • Exam-and-other-things bluesNothing to say. Just th...
  • Fun night at WalasAfter rushing to school for a bo...
  • Free day but notMy comp kinda went out of whack ye...
  • Quiz time again!You scored as Gucci.Gucci83%Diesel...
  • In Loving Memory "Love converts hearts and gives p...
  • I like zi-char I did not get a speck of work done ...