Karen
Sunday, April 03, 2005

I like zi-char

I did not get a speck of work done today. Why? Cos I got distracted. Haha.

Met Ming at 3pm to bring him to the Giordano sale, and there was more stuff today. But their sizes were once again ridiculously strange, so I ended up buying stuff for my aunty, my dad, and my bro.

Headed to Holy Family after that for mass with Angie. Interesting that the choir there is so young! The ones in my church are mostly at least Uni to Working age. The ones in the Holy Fam choir are like what... 16?? It's nice to see them being commited to something as time-consuming as choir. I thought a lot of kids wouldn't be.

Dinner at Eng Seng after that was... eventful. Haha. But they ran out of crabs!!!! How annoying is that. And we reallly wanted the chilli crabs with mantou. =( But ah well. We ate a ton still.. let's see....
1) Chilli prawns
2) Sambal Kangkong
3) Sotong youtiao
4) Chicken wings

Mmmmm. Pretty yummy. But I still want the crab!!! Good dinner conversation too. And it was fun cos it was just the 2 of us... Me and my Other, licking chilli gravy off our fingers and not bothering that we looked super chachat. Hurr!

After that we headed to Parkway Parade to check out Mango for the millionth time this season. The stuff this season is realllllllllyyyy gorgeous. I saw this really cute pair of pants that comes in apple green, pink, and beige!! All super nice! And only $35. Since when do Mango pants cost $35!!!!! Rarrr!! But I wanted the beige one and they didn't have size. =( And I don't think I'll have time to go check it out at other Mango stores this week... so I guess that's one shopping bargain that's gonna slip through my super-good-at-shopping fingers.

Hrrrm. I came home to an empty house just now. It's strange not having my maid around.. =( But I guess it's good that she went back home to visit. She hasn't been home in 5 years! That's super long. I don't think I could deal with not seeing my family and my dogs for 5 years! not even 1 year I think.

Badminton at 11am tomorrow. Let's hope I wake up on time and won't be whacking birdies blindly due to fatigue. Good night.


Rainbow of Icons by FreezingInTheSno
Your name
Favorite Color
Birthday
Your Pink Icon
Your Blue Icon
Your Yellow Icon
Your Green Icon
Your Red Icon
Your Purple Icon
Your Orange Icon
Quiz created with MemeGen!

lying among the petals 6:05 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Friday's here! Friday's here!And I'm so glad it's ...
  • Update on Tragedy essayThanks for the tons of symp...
  • Bloody lightningNetto woke me up this morning acco...
  • PoemTalking into the wee hours of the morning with...
  • Chocolate Brownie Fudge.. ..... as Angie would say...
  • My Daddy's back! My day started off real good, cos...
  • BloodbathFamily relationships can sometimes be a r...
  • The weekend...Mello's party last night was a blast...
  • ONEBIG*RANT*
  • Yup, I was boredYou Are Bold And BraveBut daring? ...