Karen
Friday, April 01, 2005

Update on Tragedy essay

Thanks for the tons of sympathies... and the hugs... very appreciated!

Ya'll be glad to know I officially finished my essay at 5.03pm this evening. Of course that was only made possible with the skipping of my Representations class today. =(

To a better tomorrow!

*clinks glass*

Credits
- Melch for waking me up at 8am so I could start on my essay
- Chloe my sisinlaw for reinforcing the 8am wake up call by checking to see if I was awake
- Peanut my maid for cooking lunch for me
- Angie for calling me at 3.45pm to remind me to watch American Idol (this did not help my essay!)
- Melch, Jacq, Jeannette for their sympathies and tag-hugs
- Angie for her supposed sympathy and teaching me to look on the bright side (yay I got to skip class ??)
- James for telling me last night that "I can do it" and for listening to me whine and rant
- Eric for telling me last night that "I can do it"
- Owen and Sunshine for clowning around and making any dreary day seem bright

lying among the petals 3:32 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Bloody lightningNetto woke me up this morning acco...
  • PoemTalking into the wee hours of the morning with...
  • Chocolate Brownie Fudge.. ..... as Angie would say...
  • My Daddy's back! My day started off real good, cos...
  • BloodbathFamily relationships can sometimes be a r...
  • The weekend...Mello's party last night was a blast...
  • ONEBIG*RANT*
  • Yup, I was boredYou Are Bold And BraveBut daring? ...
  • Family propertyA single family possession can turn...
  • Bagel the LabradorNat and I went to visit Dary's n...