Thursday, October 27, 2005
Chronicles of AnnoyanceI find myself getting more and more annoyed at certain things recently, and it's not a trait that I think highly of. What some people do probably don't mean anything, but somehow, it still manages to get on my nerves. I wonder if it's me getting crabbier as I get older, or whether its the peak period for work due and where the stress starts building up cos of the upcoming exams, or whether I'm just beginning to let loose a part of me that I've more or less repressed thus far. Maybe it's seeing and hearing opposing thoughts and ideas of the same topic and wishing I didn't hear it all in the first place. Maybe it's having to sit through watching people blow things out of proportion, and thinking "Really, what's the big deal?" Maybe it's having a meddlesome someone come and attempt to rile you into reacting, when firstly, I don't want to react, and secondly, I don't give a flying fuck. Maybe it's the effort I have to put in to prevent myself from saying "I told you so." Maybe it's me being unable to say "Go away, you bloody annoy me."Maybe I should just let myself go and tell people that they annoy me when they annoy me. Instead of keeping it to myself or just telling the few individuals that I trust. I'm not talking about everyone around me. Just a few select individuals. And by that, I mean 3 people. It's probably not you, if you're thinking it's you. Cos the ones I'm talking about wouldn't get it. ---------------------------------
Rant aside, I have another grievance. One that comes in the form of something the size of a marble growing out of my right eye. Woke up with a swollen eye this morning, and after puzzling about its origin the whole day, it fell on the shoulders of Jon to push me in the right direction down the path of anagnorisis. -- It must have been having to watch the very naked Robbie Williams in his new promotional video twice yesterday cos Louis pointed out a very interesting fact about it, which made it necessary for me to rewatch it again cos I missed the very interesting fact the first time round. Haha.
My bad.
lying among the petals 5:56 PM