Tuesday, October 11, 2005
I did nothing today at home except1) wake up at noon2) read Coward's Private Lives for class tmr3) ... and book tickets for Rent OOoooo Rent! I can't wait. Will be sitting with Mello and Charkwa upstairs cos we're too cheapo/poor to get the expensive tix with Melch&Company on the 1st floor. But we got super seats for our price category! I spent a lot of time refreshing the Sistic booking page to make sure the seats I was eyeing weren't taken while waiting for everyone to confirm with me. And thank heavens, we got them!! Yay! First row and centre of Cat3. *beam*---------------------------------My grandma's been admitted into hospital for bleeding in the colon and a possible tumour. She's always been healthy, so this is worrying. Please, if you have time, do say a little prayer for her...Thanks all, love you a bunch.
lying among the petals 2:57 PM