Karen
Friday, November 04, 2005

Today's been a slow day.. was supposed to go to Granny's house for a huge lunch that my mum cooked, but decided to stay home to catch up on some reading instead. But no fear, I still got to eat it all cos she left food at home for me!

So my essay beckoned.... But well.. midway through it, I got bored... and so I did this. My little niece Prudence is just too adorable! =) And what an artist!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lying among the petals 11:23 AM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • (4 different collages! Click on each for separate...
  • I am so looking forward to Keenan's Halloween Part...
  • On a nice Thursday evening with the prospect of fi...
  • Chronicles of AnnoyanceI find myself getting more ...
  • Animals can bring the greatest conceivable joy!
  • A man from Norfolk, VA called a local radio statio...
  • MeowYou Are A: Kitten!Cute as can be, kittens are ...
  • My mum has a sense of humour. She sent me this in ...
  • New layout!What a different look from the previous...
  • Rant on RentThis is turning out to be a regular pa...