Karen
Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's the beginning of the midterm break, so isn't it strange that this week is going to be my busiest week so far this semester. I just hope that nothing comes up on Thursday, so I can go to Mortons with the girlies in peace, and maybe even catch a movie with Charkwa before that, and if I push things a little more, I might be able to squeeze in a haircut before the movie????

hehehe. I hope I hope.

Off to bed soon, cos I have to be in school by 8am tomorrow. Rehearsals rehearsals. =l

Meanwhile, check out this site. It's my newest favourite site!! :

Cute Overload

lying among the petals 4:06 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Alright, we've done the easy part. Now's the harde...
  • The Johari Window thing looks pretty cool! So here...
  • Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!Here's proof of ...
  • I am longing for the Philly Cheese Steak that I ha...
  • Things for HipHopera are slowly and steadily comin...
  • Karma, karma, you really do exist.
  • Technology + Karen = DisasterI decided to take the...
  • FirefliesFaith Hill & Lori McKennaBefore you met m...
  • The new IJ is beautiful. After Sharon described it...
  • After worrying about not being able to find a temp...