Friday, January 21, 2005
A great day
Was supposed to wake up at 8am this morning to do my Representations readings, but I overslept till 10am!!! Ugh!!! My phone alarm is not loud enough. I need a better alarm clock. *frown* Who wants to be my alarm clock next week until I get a proper alarm?? Ok while I'm at this alarm clock business, I must specially thank Paul and Netto for morning wake-up calls last week and this week. *grin*
So anyway, read only 4 pages of my readings on the bus to school, then met San at Munchie Monkey's for lunch. The brownie was damn good! I likkkkeee. Spent some time talking about goodness knows what, and bitched about this waitress that was damn slack. All she did was walk around, pretend not to see people waving at her, won't clean the tables, only folds the menus and put it back. Irritating ah! She gets paid for standing around. What is this! TSK. And I got a semi-invitation from Nita to go watch Taufik this Sat! Woot! It'd be fun if I can go. =) But not confirmed yet. hehe.
So glad that tmr's a public holiday! It gave us reason to go to Grapevine tonight, and spend the entire evening there. So around 20 of us turned up at Grapevine, and I'm so amazed by the fact that it's CSS peeps from everywhere! Not just Serangoon people. Had an awesome time daidi-ing with them, especially the last few games with Netto, Kester, and Draggie/Julian where the stupid rule of "last to throw the cards on the table would be the loser" was invented by Kester. Hahha. Great fun convincing Mello that her JC tuition kids were trying to look up her skirt too!! I really believe it!! Guys! I'm sure you tried to look up your hot teachers' skirts?? Right? Admit it.....! Lol.
Great evening, great fun, great day. Even class was quite fun cos Ryan Bishop is quite funny and he makes class interesting. *grin*
Hope tomorrow will be a productive day spent at home! I wanna do my readings. *nodnod*
lying among the petals 6:04 PM