Karen
Monday, January 17, 2005

Singapore-Indonesia

I am fumbling over the keyboards as I type right now. No doubt an exciting match to watch, but of cos, leave it to me to find other things (or person) that's very much worth getting even more excited about!!!!

I would love to scream his name all over here, but I'm damn scared that he'll find my blog BudakPantai-style, like how Budak Pantai found Andrea's blog! *mortified look* I so do not want *ahem* finding out that I'm capable of developing a full-blown crush on him in a 1.5 hour match.

So anyway.... if you wanna find out who I'm talking about.. ASK ME!!! With any luck, you'll find him gorgeous too, and we can gush about him together. *grin*

Congrats, Singapore! I'm not even a soccer fan, but I made it a point to skip my readings for this evening, postpone dinner to 10pm, and switched on the TV at 7.25pm to catch the match. And the Lions definitely gave me something to watch. Hehe. Although a lot of the time I was looking out for people I knew that were at the stadium watching, like my bro, Victor, or Eric. (I didn't see any of them btw, despite Vic's promise to jump up and down so that I would be able to spot him) Now I wish I could have been there, so I could see *ahem*!!! hahaha.

Shit I'm turning into an obsessive freak.

But ya! He's gorgeous!!!!



lying among the petals 3:04 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Taken from Cosmopolitan Freaky Dog Fetish: "My r...
  • Mello and Angie.. provide GREAT night-time conver...
  • Irritating People Rant-Fest: I just discovered m...
  • Chinese New Yr and such Have you guys seen the Ca...
  • Tata Charkwa n Joel! Gonna miss you Char!!!!! ...
  • Wheeeeeeee!!!! I wasn't gonna blog today, but now...
  • A belated birthday post My birthday this year is/...
  • Too Much Heaven Just got back from Grapevine not...
  • The New Year of 2005 Last night's countdown at Ke...
  • DimSum and Phantom A great day today I must say. ...