Karen
Sunday, November 13, 2005

I slacked the day away today. This is terrible. If I don't go to school, I get nothing done at home. And I really wonder how tomorrow is gonna be cos nobody will be at home. Even if I slack again, there won't be anybody to put me on a guilt trip. *shrieks*

I should head to school, but I really hate going to school on a Sunday. There's no food except for that stupid sandwich machine, the only other people around are miserable losers like myself, and the toilets are filthy and toiletpaper-less. Not to mention the pee left behind by the previous user. Educated people, but can't even pee properly. How hard is it to aim when your ass is positioned directly over the toilet bowl??? It's disgusting how the condition of the toilets on the weekend deteriorate so badly from the relatively decent conditions during the weekdays. Retch.

And I digress.

Well... in preperation for my lonely week ahead (Dad's going to Germany tmr and Mum's in Australia on retreat), I got myself a whole bunch of junk food like chocolate and instant noodles for those lonely supper-nights after getting home frm studying in the lib. Sigh. I hope I get through this week.. it'd be tough without the usual parental support that I take for granted every sem. Lucky I still have the dogs for company and they never fail to bark and show how happy they are when I come home! *hugs to Owen and Sunshine* And also, many many hugs for Charkwa who offered to come stay with me so I could have company! It would be really nice, but there are no beds in my house (ask me for that story another time if you see me.) Thanks though Char... you're always the sweetest.

Exam time... the worst periods of my life. One would think that I would have gotten used to them after 15 years of living with them... but N.O.....

Ah well. Too bad, Karen.


Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me,
to me.

Mama just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.
Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time.
Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango.
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me.
(Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo, Galileo figaro Magnifico.
I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go.
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go.
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go.
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go.
(Let me go.) Will not let you go.
(Let me go.) Will not let you go. (Let me go.) Ah.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
(Oh mama mia, mama mia.) Mama mia, let me go.
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye.
So you think you can love me and leave me to die.
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.
Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

Any way the wind blows.

lying among the petals 5:06 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • It's Just Like Heaven...... definitely not at this...
  • I love throwing rocks at boys!Check it out here
  • I said NoWhy can't some people just take N.O for a...
  • Today's been a slow day.. was supposed to go to Gr...
  • (4 different collages! Click on each for separate...
  • I am so looking forward to Keenan's Halloween Part...
  • On a nice Thursday evening with the prospect of fi...
  • Chronicles of AnnoyanceI find myself getting more ...
  • Animals can bring the greatest conceivable joy!
  • A man from Norfolk, VA called a local radio statio...