Karen
Friday, February 24, 2006

Finally! A day out! And I managed to squeeze what I would usually do in a week for relaxation into one day!

1) Cut hair
2) Casanova with Char
3) Max Brenners with Angie, Char, Mello, Ira, & Jacq cos Mortons was being a ngiao bitch
4) Favourite food(s) for dinner at the Esplande
5) Shopping -- I got pants!

Negative effects: I was rushing to my haircut cos I was late, and the ankle straps of the heels I was wearing broke. It must have been too long since I last wore those shoes, or the way I walk is retarded, cos BOTH SIDES broke. And the worst part was, when I felt the left side snap, I swivelled around and glared at the guy who was behind me as if it was his fault. Haha. But then, at that time I didn't know what was happening, so I assumed he had stepped on my shoe and made the strap snap. It was only then that I realised that he was at least 1metre behind me. Woops.

So I reached my hairdresser's and borrowed her scissors to cut off the remnants of the straps. And then realised that there was no way I could walk properly with just the straps at the toes remaining.

So I bought new shoes.

Double Woops.

lying among the petals 6:06 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Today I attended the funeral mass and cremation of...
  • It's the beginning of the midterm break, so isn't ...
  • Alright, we've done the easy part. Now's the harde...
  • The Johari Window thing looks pretty cool! So here...
  • Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!Here's proof of ...
  • I am longing for the Philly Cheese Steak that I ha...
  • Things for HipHopera are slowly and steadily comin...
  • Karma, karma, you really do exist.
  • Technology + Karen = DisasterI decided to take the...
  • FirefliesFaith Hill & Lori McKennaBefore you met m...