Friday, May 05, 2006
The exams are over and I suddenly have a lot of free time on my hands. I LOVE FREE TIME! And now I have space in my brain for more pressing topics... for example.. hairstyles..
Let me explain.
I think I miss my old hairstyles. The one I have now is just not cutting it. But I can't decide which of my old hairstyles to go back to. So I thought.. why not have a poll? And so here it is. Please feel free to participate! I really do wonder if anyone will be boliao enough, but it doesn't hurt to try!
Option A
Super long, super straight, and brown. I like this cos it's relatively easy to manage. And uh, nice to touch.
Option B
Long, wavy and brown. I love this style cos it's versatile (I can blow it straight or natural dry for the wave). Will have to do a soft perm to achieve this, which means dry ends!!!!
Option C
Shortish with corkscrew curls. This was a temporary style just for the evening, but I like it! Will have to majorrrr perm and a lot of maintenance is required.
Option D

Black, shortish, straight, and layered. The closest to what I have now, except that this one has fringe. Fringe is quite nice, but it keeps getting in my eyes and irritates e hell out of me. So... which one?
lying among the petals 4:52 PM