Karen
Thursday, August 03, 2006

I was waiting for the bus to get home today, and I was horrified when this aunty shuffled past and sat down heavily on the bench in front of me. Why? Because the only thing I could look at were her scarily long toenails that remind me of the Zhi3 Luo2 Sha1 in a Channel8 production I remember watching when I was in primary school.


lying among the petals 6:39 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Class 95 has always been my favourite radio statio...
  • The last few days have been agonizing cos I ran ou...
  • I dig hanging out with the girls, eating like ther...
  • First of all, I'd like to establish that Keenan st...
  • You know that feeling you get when you've spent ev...
  • The weather is ridiculous. It annoys me to no end,...
  • The car is safe and sound. Apparently my sisterinl...
  • MysteryMy parents are away in KL and as far as I k...
  • The last couple of days have seen me doing stuff t...