Karen
Sunday, August 27, 2006

Uh huh, the weekend has been great so far. So much for telling myself I'm not going to spend on cabs cos they're so irritating and expensive though. I met Angie for a midnight show last night and thus of course had to cab home. Thank goodness we didn't have to wait for cabs and my cab uncle was a really nice guy. And yes, The Break Up was pretty good although I really do not like ambiguous endings like that. If we're going to have an ambiguous ending, make sure it's in a show that didn't scream "cliched chick flick" in its trailers. I watch chick flicks for happy endings, dammit!!!

Tonight's entertainment included Angie, Charkwa, Mello, Erin, and The Devil Wears Prada. I've been waiting to watch that show for ages and it didn't disappoint. Gosh, the Jimmy Choos! I would kill for 2 weeks in that job, grab all the free expensive branded clothes, and then quit. Still like the book better though, which is what I always say after I'm done watching a movie based on a book.

It's so wonderful to have a weekend that's all mine without having to do readings or worry about readings if I haven't read them. Work is work, and when I leave the doors of 72-13 Mohamed Sultan Road, my time is my time. Fantabulous. On a side note, isn't the address of my office fantastic. hehehe. We're just beside the Butter Factory and a few doors down from O Bar.

Gawsh.

Grown up life is pretty nice.

lying among the petals 12:45 AM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • "The truth is, Mitch," he said, "once you learn ho...
  • Zheng JianZhong Joel + Bobo Bobo Kwa = Luv 4Eva(Ph...
  • Get Cool While You Crank Up The Heat!Night-life in...
  • Aunties will let you take pictures of their scary ...
  • I was waiting for the bus to get home today, and I...
  • Class 95 has always been my favourite radio statio...
  • The last few days have been agonizing cos I ran ou...
  • I dig hanging out with the girls, eating like ther...
  • First of all, I'd like to establish that Keenan st...
  • You know that feeling you get when you've spent ev...