Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Replies to tags & etc.
Too many tags to reply to, and I don't want to flood my own tag board. So here are the replies:
Jacq and Charkwa> Yep I guess you guys are right. Must look on the bright side and see the beauty that the world has to offer. I think I was just feeling depressed after reading all about Iago's terrible deeds, and then had to move on to tragic Romeo & Juliet today for my film class. Haha. =)
Melch> I seriously doubt Angie is going to run chest-first into the guys to stop them from accusing me! Hahaha. And yeah if any black moor tries to suffocate me with a freaking pillow, I'll do what we discussed that night at ECP during FOC. Hahahaha. Smtg to do with motorcycles, remember???
Angie> I love my shoes ok!! I don't mind barefoot, but that's only when there's nice fine sand or something. So ain't that tragic, my shoes still come in useful. They can make or break an outfit ah!
Charlin> I do not have 80 pairs of shoes!! Angie is exaggerating. I'll do a count and let u know, ok??
Faith> How many Lit mods u doing this sem?! I'm so not looking forward to reading Paradise Lost. Eeeeep.
Val> This is an outlet to destress mah. haha. Quite fun though the quizzes. Must do more. =)
So yup that's it for the replies. Haha.
Had my first CG today with CGLs Teresa and Alexis, and I must say it was really very fun. =)! They put a lot of effort into it, planning the games, the activities... and even sewing little personalised towels for us! SO SWEEET. =) What a nice CG I've joined. Hehe. Teresa & Alexis, thanks!! I'm looking forward to a great sem in this CG.
Am glad tomorow's my free day... just nice, cos Daddy took leave to run errands, so I think I can persuade him to bring me out for lunch and stuff. *grin* Plus I need to finish up my readings for Representations class on Thursday. Woot. Melch gave me her Rep notes, so I don't have to be copying feverishly in class now! Wheee! Thanks Melch! Can just concentrate on taking down any extra stuff and enjoying Ryan Bishop's class fully. He's a great lecturer! So fun. I love my modules this sem. Today during Tragedy lec, Dr Ang told us to read Doctor Faustus and The Changeling for extra reading. Which to my great joy, I've already read for my Renaissance module. YAY! Haha. Don't have to go stress myself out about that now. Hehehe.
Things are good.... things are good...
lying among the petals 5:13 PM