Monday, November 28, 2005
I've been a lucky girl of late. First was Jacq's very generous offer to watch the Swiss Dream Circus with her, and tonight, D. (the lawyer guy) invited me to watch A Twist of Fate cos he had company tickets. Super seats too! 5th row from the front and right smack in the centre. And the show was fantastic! It had all the right elements of humour, mystery, good music, and entertaining acting. Emma Yong was as usual hilarious, sexy, and cute all at once. And Adrian Pang!! Melch was right, he shouldn't be wasting his time on Channel 8 melodramas. He should either do something with that law degree, or better still, full-time theatre. But then again, I guess in Singapore, it's hard to survive on just theatre-work. Laura Michelle Kelly is really pretty! And her voice is beautiful. Absolutely deserving of that Laurence Olivier Award. OOoohhh I'm so pleased! I really wanted to watch this musical but I didn't get tix cos I didn't want to spend the money, and I was too busy with exams to think about getting the tix too. And here it is just falling into my lap. Tonight was great -- good dinner, good company, and fabulous show. And Rent on 3rd Dec too! *dances around*I Am So Blessed!PS. Ade sent me a link to the pics of the Swiss Dream Circus after she saw my last post. Check out hot-boy HERE!
lying among the petals 4:48 PM