Karen
Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sometimes I think vacations are not good for me. I mean, yes they're fabulous during the process, but the post-vacation part isn't good.

Since I got back from Perth and Malacca, I've been hibernating at home in fear of the heat and basically feeling miserable because life is mundane once again. Good grief. I need to get my act together. All I've done in this 1.5 weeks is organise my Perth pics, post the previous super-long post, watched tons of soccer with Dad, watched one movie with Nat, had a breakfast party yesterday morning with the girls, and changed my blogskin last night. (btw, isn't it nice? The picture is a painting that I saw in Subi in Perth. It's SO gorgeous)

In an attempt to get back into civilisation, I've asked Melch to join me for the Mango sale tomorrow. I'm not sure about jostling with 10,000 other desperate Singaporean girls for clothes, but I do want to get some good buys -- tops. Ah well, we'll probably have tea somewhere too, and that should probably make my day. I hope it's Secret Recipe. Chocolate banana cake.

And in all the time spent at home, I do a lot of internet shopping, voyeuring, and checking out cute pics. Here's one I thought was hilarious. Baby llama! Look at his face.

*snigger*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

lying among the petals 12:22 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Here I am, back in too-damn-hot Singapore, looking...
  • Ho hum. I'm back, and not exactly happy to be.Aust...
  • Yes indeed, Angie and I have waited for this day f...
  • So according to the Hair Polls, the most favoured ...
  • Malacca tmr! 3 days of shopping and eating. And wi...
  • Princess Karen says:lemme tell u abt my poll resul...
  • The exams are over and I suddenly have a lot of fr...
  • Happy Birthday, Mama!Your time with us may be limi...
  • So. Angie and I planned months ago that we're gonn...