Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I can't stand CNY music. But I like the rest of it! Good food, public holiday, social gambling, angpows, new clothes, photowhoring... mmmmm yeah baby, good stuff. The weather has been really erratic though. It's so damn hot, but then it starts raining. Then it gets bloody humid, and then I get cranky. Poo. At least the weather held up for my family's photowhoring day on the 1st day of CNY. My mum loves to make us go around the house taking multitudes of pictures in every possible location, dressed in our CNY finery. So here we go. Photographer is Pnut, btw. Our maid is quite talented ah.
mum's beloved garden (groomed by Pnut though)
uh, gong xi fa cai, jing yu man tanggong hei lei gong hei lei
i swear my bro is just weird. (i like my new dress!!!!!)
check out my bro's goofy expression. other than that, perfect family photo
daddy & mummy hammin' it up for the camera :)
act cute
act abit less cute
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii
lying among the petals 1:51 AM