Karen
Sunday, April 08, 2007

I am superbly pekchek.

Technology hates me, and this feeling is definitely, 100% mutual.


I got myself a nice shiny new MP3 player a week ago, and today when I tried to add more songs, something cocked up and all my songs in the MP3 player disappeared and I can't even add more songs.

WTFFFFF!!!!

What I would do to go back to the times of the trusty walkman when tapes didn't get messed up.

Or when paper and pen worked anytime, anywhere, and there was no such thing as MS Word or even worse, FreeHand. Dreaded word. (We use FreeHand in the office. Thank the lovely heavens that we have an in-house designer to do all the FreeHand stuff, but I can't keep relying on the poor guy to edit every single word that I want to change. Somehow, I'll at least have to figure out how to edit 'a' to 'an' or whatever. ARGHHH)

What we don't know about, we wouldn't miss, right? Damn you, inventor of the computer and all things technological.

And I have a bad bad bad feeling my laptop is going to conk out any moment. The antivirus expired sometime ago, and it's been getting progressively slower. UGH. I need to get a harddrive to back up all my pics and docs. I will DIE if I lose my pics. They remind me of good times - NYC. Perth. Bangkok. Indo. Vacations in general. Countless birthdays. Countless Xmases. Countless parties. Precious times.

Silent Scream

I think my best bet is to not use my laptop at all until I finally get down to buying myself a harddrive. Less risk of it crashing and leaving me high and dry. Now, how do I get a harddrive?

How does it even look???

Oh, bugger.

lying among the petals 11:55 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • This is a poem my colleagues and I laughed about ...
  • There's something very lovely about getting my nai...
  • -random bunch of photos accumulated over the past...
  • I can't stand CNY music. But I like the rest of it...
  • 24 Year Old Piggie.That was the catch phrase for l...
  • Valentine's Day at IJ & CJ was always an exciting ...
  • The dogs have a new area this CNY to play in, beca...
  • Buried in love for 5000 yearsTHEY have lain togeth...
  • I brought 20 tampons on my Indonesia trip. My mum ...
  • Oh my god, an entire box of beautiful Krispy Krem...