Karen
Friday, January 28, 2005

Of shopping, Charlie, Ming and Junior

Met Angie to check out the new Mango stuff today at Raffles City, and the stuff is gorgeous! Was so tempted to get this pair of cream jeans with green and pink stitching, but I didn't in the end. Hehe. Tried on a million and one tops, but nothing was 'worth the money'. Think I'm gonna wait for the end of season sale. Hohoho. BUT I did get stuff at Marks n Spencer.. (again). A new pair of jeans (with damn unique braiding stuff) and yet another of those camis. Woot. Both on 50% off. (Char, don't kill me please!)

Class at 2pm, and we watched Charlie Chan in the Secret Service. Which was actually quite funny, but I sure didn't see how they could get an ang-mor guy to play a Chinese. Didn't even look Chinese! Plus his pseudo Confucious saying things were hilarious, and damn ridiculous.

Met Ming after that to chia him to his birthday dinner. Great evening! Had loads of fun bitching with him, to him, and at him. One of my oldest friends that I don't get to meet often enough, but when we meet, it's a lot of fun. Plus his dog, Junior, is so cuteee!! He's a cocker spaniel, but got all his fur shaved off. Haha. He's sooo fat and bouncy and woffly and friendly! And he begs for food with those super poor-thing eyes and whines, it's impossible to resist him. Watched American Idol at his place too, and gosh, each season, the people get crazier and crazier, it's almost scary! Haha.

Early day tomorrow, so gotta try to sleep early. But not before some pics of Junior and etc!



Junior and I! He's so CUTE! and FAT!


Act chio


Junior looking soulful


Ming's ridiculous Christmas Tree that's still up, even 22 days
after Christmas. And if you look closely, you can see the little
chillis on it?! Isn't that obiang CNY deco?!



Junior's fat butt and ultra cute little tail!


Junior tired out from his walk


Ming and I


Happy Birthday, Mingo!


lying among the petals 5:20 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Replies to tags & etc. Too many tags to reply to...
  • A ton of quizzes found on Val's blog.. and moreYo...
  • Hot Sunday Afternoon The weather is getting unbea...
  • A great day Was supposed to wake up at 8am this m...
  • We all have weird friends... yes we do pau - skyp...
  • *Totally and utterly depressed* You know how some...
  • Singapore-Indonesia I am fumbling over the keyboa...
  • Taken from Cosmopolitan Freaky Dog Fetish: "My r...
  • Mello and Angie.. provide GREAT night-time conver...
  • Irritating People Rant-Fest: I just discovered m...