Sunday, August 28, 2005
Birthdays galore!It's been a fabulous past week or so, mainly cos there were so many birthdays to celebrate, and it was allll really fun. Here's the birthday tour.... Birthday 1Last Friday was Dary's party, "Elegance after Dark." Suits for guys, and cocktail dresses for girls. Finally, a themed party that worked! It must have been the ridiculous punishments that we thought of for guests that didn't adhere to the dress code... BUT there were still the lucky few who got a taste of the Fashion Police - Mello and I! Criminal #1
Criminal #2
Criminal #3
It was just hilarious seeing all these guys wandering around Dary's massive house in sexy thongs and granny undies. It mus have been pretty mortifying, but I guess it was just to provide a laugh by being good sports. =) Well the rest of the party was pretty fun; great seeing everyone dressed up nicely! AND it was fabulous hanging out with the JC crowd again... it's really been too long. *much love to JC crowd!* And even more love to Dary... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARY-O!
Part of the CAC crowd
The CJC people. How we've grown... all 21 already. =l
Dary and one of the presents we got him. Dar, we know u so well!
Dary and meee! Happy 21st!!! *hug*Birthday 2Owen's birthday was on Saturday. My cute little baby's so old already -- 4 yrs old!!! That makes him 28 in human years, almost as old as my brother. Time for Owen to get married!!! Hehehe. Well he's still sooo cute, and still my little baby, and still my darlingest little act-cute-to-the-max attention seeker. Everyone loves him so! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY OWEN!!!
Here's my squishy little arfy dogBirthday 3Charkwa had her 21st birthday celebration at Thai Express at Holland V, and it was an absolutely fabulous evening. Dinner with twenty over CSS pple is always fun, and being subjected to sitting with Dr. Ian Matthews, Kester, Justin, and Benjy... let's just say I was surrounded by waaaay too much crappy conversation. =) But it was as usual really entertaining, and I grow to love them more and more each dayyy! After dinner (thank you for dinner CHARRRR!!!) we adjourned to Haagen Dazs for ... Chocolate Fondue. OOOOooooooo. Absolutely yummy stuff, and I always get a chocolate high from fondue. Fondue, I LOVE YOU! And Char, I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THAN FONDUE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Benjy trying to crawl under the table to get to the toilet. LOL.
Tried to take a pic of the loooong table of people, but only succeeded in capturing Kessy Poon in shocked mode.
Bubbly Charkwa who I loveeeee and who has become one of my most precious friendsBirthday 4Last but not least (realllly!) of the birthdays.. my dearest Melch! Celebrated her bday with her 2 separate times - Once on the real day and another just last nite at the Esplanade. So honoured, I was invited to her family celebration along with Mr Impt Desmond (guess he had to be there) and Trevor-Mr Forget-Her-Bday-15-times. The chocolate cake we had at her place was absolutely heavenly, and uh, Oriole is so cute! =) Had early class the next day though, so couldn't stay too late. And thanks to Trevor for walking me all the way home! *beam* We had the "Friends" part of Melch's bday celebration at Haagen Dazs at Esplanade ... again with Chocolate Fondue. *cue spa music* I think I've been having too much fondue.... =l But it was really GREATTTT seeing everyone again, especially the yr 5s (hahaha) cos we don't see them in school anymore. Charkwa, Bern, Reggie, IMYTC, Wayne, Jo, Des, Jarrod, Mello, Jacq, Bento and ESPECIALLY Melchy-Welchy-My-Darlingest, thanks for a wonderful evening out! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. You looked so pretty last nite in your peeeenk tube dress!! Here's to more fun at book fairs, shopping, bitching, and drinks at Grapevine!
Bday celebration part 1. Greeeedy Oriole!!
The Hot Stuff
The Unglam
The girlies
Happy Birthday my darling! I'll always be your Jellybean!This week I am thankful for...- Turner cancelling all presentations for Modern Period (yay!)- Angie calling me long distance two nights in a row!!!- catching 15 at SFF with Yi Lin and getting to know her better- hanging out with dear friends, having lunch, tea, dinner, dessert or supper at 3am =p- mass with CSS, and the new ExCo! Go JOEL!!! - the succesful operations of Aunty Marilyn and Aunty Mary. Thank you Jesus!- bitching, shopping, and making fun of ugly shoes today with Mello and Mitch
- movie, dinner, and good conversation with Nik
lying among the petals 5:07 PM