Monday, August 20, 2007
Friday night at Walas was a horrendous disappointment. We had really crappy music - EIC wasn't there. It was some strange 7-piece band whose claim to fame seemed to be the one guy playing the saxophone. And even he couldn't sustain them. So we left and headed to meet Ben and Jacq at Coffee Club and then at Cold Rock Creamery where we had some pretty damn good ice cream. My combination was Ferrero, Cookie Dough, and Nutella. Hoooo boy! Well besides the lousy experience at Walas, the food was still pretty good, and entertainment in the form of Kwa was great too. Oh Kwa! I want to put you in a cage like a hamster and keep you in my room. Obviously the cage would have to be soundproofed lest Kwa-Hamster talks my ear off and keeps asking me irrelevant Qs all the time. "Bobo says hiiii".... hrmph. Happy Birthday Kwa! Next year you and Owen will celebrate together ok? It'd be his 7th birthday...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday night saw us trekking to East Coast Park where we celebrated Jo's birthday with her. I think her valiant attempts at pretending that it wasn't her birthday failed miserably, since everyone came bearing presents anyway. It was awesome seeing everyone (sorta everyone). Plus the food was great! I think WMM polished off about 15 sticks of kebabs and I definitely ate a tonne too. The best part about the whole experience? Jo's avocado. HURHUR. I was terrified that it would be sweltering at the party, but thanks to a good shower earlier on in the day, the night was cool and not humid at all. Lovely! Although we did have to bear with the fact that we had to wade through muddy waters to get from pit to path. Boo. I need to wash my shoes later.

Anyhow, it has been a superb weekend. I even went to watch the Singapore Fireworks on Saturday night and that was really good! I adore fireworks. Although the crowd was horrifying, and attempting to get out of City Hall after that was an absolute nightmare. I even missed Melch's masquerade party cos I couldn't get out of the human jam in time. :( Sorry babe. We'll celebrate this coming Sunday instead.And my weekend's not over yet! I'm heading out in a minute for a buffet lunch at the Ritz with my dad, and tonight I'm meeting San and Sheen for a long-overdue bitch fest over dinner. I LOVE MY LIFE.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Today is Owen's birthday! Happy Birthday baby! 
lying among the petals 11:35 AM