Karen
Monday, August 13, 2007

A nice evening at Sheen's new place, which was lovely! So was her place. So neat and relaxing...

Let's have more gatherings there, shall we?




The great food ... I especially loved Sheen's dip. Lovely!




Here's Jo, peeling the mango for us. She made this gorgeous prawn and mango salad which I adore! Apparently we're all getting it for "Our Party" this coming Sunday! Oh yuM!


Fir and Sheen, satiated.


The five of us. The theme was retro, but none of us really looked the part.


It took many tries to get this photo right. It somehow always ended up really really dark.


Fir was knighted!! Sirdaus saves the damsel in distress.


More pics from upcoming parties will be posted next week - hopefully! It's gonna be a busy weekend coming up...



Fri nite - Kwa and Owen's bday at Walas
Sat nite - Singapore Fireworks at Marina Bay and Melch's masquerade party

Sun nite - Jo's "Our Party" Party

Good stuff.

lying among the petals 2:41 PM
.speak.





the dear friends

Ade
Aloy
Alvina
Angie
Charkwa
Charlin
Dary-o
Draggie
Elgin
Emily
Ewen
Faith
Ian
Jacq
Jeannette
Jo
Jon
Justin
Karen.C
Keenan
KPKP
Lestero
Mark
Matt
Mau
Melch
Mello
Mingo
Mitch
Nat
Netto
Nik
Nitasya
Pau
San
Shane
Teresa
Valie
Vic
Wang mumu
Zen



archives

  • Concert for Diana was great! My fave part? These.....
  • Tonight at dinner, we saw a girl who looked exactl...
  • Great stuffI taught a poetry-writing class that da...
  • This weekend is indeed shaping up to be pretty goo...
  • Ravish me, Phantom.
  • I am superbly pekchek.Technology hates me, and thi...
  • This is a poem my colleagues and I laughed about ...
  • There's something very lovely about getting my nai...
  • -random bunch of photos accumulated over the past...
  • I can't stand CNY music. But I like the rest of it...