Thursday, October 04, 2007
I don't know what is it about the darkness of the night, the quiet of the house and the DJ-less radio station that gets one thinking. I was packing my stuff for HK just 30 minutes ago, but now, I've just left my clothes strewn all over the place and blogging. I'm a strange one, I am. I think I need to blog a little more often. It helps to get the thoughts rolling. I do thank God that I've been so blessed. Everyday without fail, someone or something around reminds me of how lucky I am. Of the wonderful things that get dealt out to me like clockwork. I must remember not to take it for granted. I must. I don't even know what direction this post is taking. Maybe there is no direction. Yes, indeed, I am lucky. When I sit down to think and to reflect, sometimes my mind is a blank. That's good, isn't it? It shows that I have no pressing worries besides meeting deadlines, getting to work on time (and I am often late. A major plus is that nobody really bothers what time I come in), what I should do with my future, ensuring that the dogs are ok and don't die on me too early... you know, little worries that in the larger spectrum of things, are hardly anything to waste brain cells on. There is so much to be thankful for that I don't know where to start. :) I'm going to HK soon for a 5-day trip. :) After which, I come back, work for 2 days, and then head to Malacca for 3 days. :)I've got marvellous friends who don't forget me even when it gets really busy. :)An amazing family, even though I complain about my brother a lot of the time. :) Two very adorable dogs that never fail to have me laughing. :)A nice, pink room.:) A great job that I enjoy, despite having its stressful moments. :) Superb colleagues. :) I get some form of exercise despite a busy lifestyle. :)
A mobile phone that hasn't conked out on me even though it's been a year and I'm usually unfortunate with technology.:)Time for supper occasionally, with friends nearby to make these moments extra special. :)Good health despite being a little unhappy about what I see on the scales. :)It's always little things like that, isn't it? Thank you, Lord.
lying among the petals 1:25 AM